Auto-Assign User Group¶
The Auto-Assign User Group add-on allows you to automatically assign newly created users to a specific user group.
The main benefit of the add-on is that it simplifies management of new users:
- automatically assign a user group (Customer → User groups)
- automatically grant reward points (Marketing → Reward points)
- create promotions (Marketing → Promotions)
- set quantity discounts (Products → Quantity discounts)
- hide specific shipping methods from new users (Administration → Shipping & taxes → Shipping methods)
To learn the basics of user groups, you may want to have a look at CS-Cart Docs.
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3 and above, but only versions 4.11.x, 4.12.x and 4.13.x are supported.
Don’t know what archive to download to install the add-on? Read here.
You will see a list of available user groups in the Default user group select box. Simply select a group that a new user should be automatically assigned to, and hit Save. From that point on, every new user created via registration form will automatically belong to the specified group.
If no user group has been created yet, you’ll see only the No option.