The Category Gallery add-on allows you to showcase a nice gallery with category images on any page you want. Two templates are available:
- Grid and scroller templates for categories;
- Configurable scrolling;
- Main categories in tiles;
- Fully responsive templates for category gallery;
- Different category galleries for different pages.
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.4.1 and above, but only versions 4.11.x, 4.12.x and 4.13.x are supported.
Don’t know what archive to download to install the add-on? Read here.
- Go to Design - Layouts.
- Select the location where you want to add the gallery, for example, Homepage.
- Click the + button to add a new block.
- Select the Categories block.
- Name the block and select the Grid or Scroller template.
- Open the Content tab and select Manually from the Filling list. Click Add categories.
- Pick categories you want to display in the gallery and click Add categories and close.
- Add position for categories if you want to show them in a particular order. Click Create.
Here’s the final result: