Bring the filter system of your store to the new level with the new solution by Simtech Development. Enhanced filters add-on is an extended version of the filters build solution for cs-cart based marketplaces. The add-on allows to create the most comfortable, fit and easy-to-use filters of your store. Templates, options and functions, added by the Enhanced Filters are meant to increase the user experience and advance the user interface of your store, so no product would be lost among dozens of other ones. Customize your filters to promote similar by features products.
Style displayed filters template is added for the Filters block
Ability to change filter component colors with add-om settings is added
Mobile version: filters transform into the pop-up panel, located next to the product marking block and activated on hover
Ability to display filter labels in tag style is added (buttons are aligned in a row with a line break)
Ability to hide the disabled filters is added
Filters can be displayed as switchers (suitable for such options as Yes/No, On/Off)
Several filters are displayed as switchers on the page margin.
Such filters are:
- In Stock
- Free shipping
- Rating 4+ (Cs-cart 4.13.1 - Add-on Product Reviews)
“Descriptions” displayed on the popup on hover (as a tooltip) can be added to filters.
Tags added by the Tags add-on can also be filtered
Limited number of filters can be displayed on the page, the rest of filters can be hidden in the popup menu
Vertical and Horizontal filter display options
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.10.1 and above.
Don’t know what archive to download to install the add-on? Read here.
- Open Add-ons → Manage add-ons page via the main menu
- Click ➕ button to upload and install the add-on
- Upload the add-on archive
- Find the Simtech Development: Enhanced Filters add-on in the list and make sure that it’s status is Active
- Click on the add-on title to open its settings
- Fill in the license key
- Click the Save button in the bottom of the modal window
- Open Design → Layouts page via the main menu
- Select Categories in the pages list (categories.view)
- Find filters block among the suggested ones and press the ⚙️ button
- In a Template field, select one of the available option: SD: Vertical list or SD: Horizontal list
SD: Horizontal list template:
SD: Vertical list template:
- Press Settings button next to the Template option and configure the template
- Open the Products → Filters page
- Create a new filter with ➕ (in the upper right corner) button, by selecting the Tags variant (in the Product fields paragraph) in the option Filter by
For filters by product features
- Open the Products → Features page
- Open the settings page by clicking on the filter title
- Select Product search via filters in the Purpose option
- Select Switcher in the Filter type option
For filters by product field (in stock, free shipping, etc)
- Open Products → Filters page
- Create a new filter by clicking ➕ (in the upper right corner) button, and select the variant from the reserved list in Filtered by option
Filter is displayed as a switcher by default.