Make your brand stand out with our Full-Width Banner add-on. It allows you to show an eye-catching wide banner on any page of your store. It’s an extra enhancement to your nice-looking website. It will definitely help you attract more customers and increase the click-through rates of your banners.
Here’s how it looks on the homepage:
and a category page:
- Banner size change proportionally to the screen resolution
- Banner pagination
- Swipe left or right to browse through images on touch screens
- Automatic banner change
- Designed to display on desktops, tablets, and mobile devices
- Ability to upload images separately for mobile and UltraHD (4K) screens
- Customizable content container, banner title, banner description, button in the banner
- User-defined styles for banners
- Lazy-load for the better appearance during the loading
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.10 and above, but only versions 4.11.x, 4.12.x and 4.13.x are supported.
Don’t know what archive to download to install the add-on? Read here.
Install the Full-Width Banner add-on on the add-ons list page (Add-ons → Manage add-ons). Click the + button in the top right corner, select an archive and click Upload & install. You can now find the installed add-on in the list of installed add-ons, just make sure it is set to Active.
- License key—Enter the license key to activate the add-on. You will receive this key in the order confirmation email. You can also see license keys for all your purchased add-ons in your HelpDesk account. Log in to HelpDesk, and navigate to the Licenses section:
- In the admin panel, navigate to Marketing > Banners.
- Click the + button in the top right corner.
- Enter the name for the banner, select the Graphic banner type and upload an image.
- Click Create.
- Upload additional images for mobile and Ultra HD (4K) screens if required.
- Configure a container width, an external and internal indentication, a background color and a block position.
- Set up a font size, a style (such as bold, italic or underlined), a text color and a block position for banner title.
- Specify banner description (any HTML content can be added) and a block position.
- You can specify a font size, a style (bold, italic or underlined), a text color and a background color for the button in the banner. Also you can round corners and choose a block position. The font is set in the Theme editor >> Fonts >> Buttons settings.
- Banners can also be styled with user styles:
The add-on includes four demo banners for your store: SD: demo banner - Sport, SD: demo banner - Сamera, SD: demo banner - Christmas, SD: demo banner - Technology.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to add a full-width banner to any page in your store.
- Navigate to Design > Layouts.
- Switch to the location where you want to show the banner and add a new SD: Full-width banner block.
- In the General tab, enter a name for the block and select the template.
- In the Content tab, pick the Manually filling and click the Add banners button.
- You will see a list of all the banners in your store. Pick the one(s) you need and click the Add banners and close button.
- Finally, click Create to save your changes.
- Check out the banner on the storefront.