Awesome news: a new opportunity has appeared on our add-ons’ market. Now, all our customers can buy a source code for an add-on that has been deprecated.
What is a deprecated add-on?
Sooner or later, modules end their life cycle and are taken off the market. However, that does not mean that these add-ons have poor functionality. It’s quite often when an unpopular plugin is well-designed and feature-rich, but for some reason has not made its way to a consumer on a mass market. Or, alternatively, it was so popular that the CS-Cart original platform developer decided to include a part of its functionality into the default package. Such modules are rare, so you shouldn’t write them off. Let’s mention just a few of them:
- Form Logs: logs the date and time of the Contact Us form, the user IP, and other form contents to keep all requests made via the Contact us form in your store.
- Bambora Payment Gateway: a Canada-based payment processor that allows you to accept credit card payments in your online store without redirecting the user to the payment gateway.
- Moneris Payment Gateway: Canada’s largest processor and acquirer of debit and credit card payments for North American and Canadian merchants.
- ANZ eGate Payment Gateway: a safe and convenient way of accepting card payments online with detailed payment reports
- AsiaPay Payment Gateway: supports many payment methods, including VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club Card, PPS, China UnionPay, AliPay, 99Bill, TenPay, PayPal and other Asia debit payments.
The complete list is available on the marketplace. This list includes the add-ons that won’t cause any problems for you, but will help you use the best practices accumulated during their development and further improvement. You’ll be able to modify them on your own at a bargain price. No development from scratch. You save efforts and cash.
Why are addons withdrawn from sale?
The most common reasons are that their functionality has lost its relevance for a majority of customers or it has been partially included in the default CS-Cart functionality.
Why is a deprecated add-on worth buying?
- You won’t find it anywhere, it’s unique;
- Low price;
- You get the source code that you can modify at your discretion;
- No limit on the number of connected domains;
- Those add-ons were modified many times to include the best practices;
- You benefit from the lessons learnt by our developers and do not repeat the mistakes of early development.
- Don’t you upgrade your CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor for ages, do you? Old add-ons perfectly comply with elder versions of the platform.
How to buy a source code?
The process is just the same as with any product: simply add the add-on to the cart and pay for it.
- Find the outdated addons here.
- Or buy a legacy module you like by clicking on the Add-On Documentation.
Find the Buy Now button and proceed with the order.
Terms of sale for deprecated add-ons
Simtech Development sells the legacy add-ons’ source codes, which the licensees modify as they see fit.
Note: We support the deprecated add-ons on a paid basis when requested. Read the add-on documentation for instructions on its configuration.