Simtech Development

Refund Policy

This policy governs your purchase of the software and services through the website simtechdev.com and its subdomains. Please read it carefully as it sets out your rights with respect to your purchases, including important limitations and exclusions. Your placement of an order constitutes your agreement that this policy applies to the order.

GENERAL

If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase of the software and services, you can get your money back upon the terms and conditions set forth below. However, we believe that most of refunds can be avoided if you get professional assistance from our qualified staff or peer assistance from other users at the CS⁠-⁠Cart Community Forum.

REFUND CONDITIONS

Software / ServiceRefund Conditions
CS⁠-⁠Cart / Multi-Vendor licenseYou have the unconditional right to claim and receive a full refund for the software within 30 days following the day of your purchase.No refund will be available after this refund period is over.The refund may apply only to the primary (first) license bought through the website simtechdev.com or any of its subdomains, except the ones obtained for illegal CS⁠-⁠Cart installations.If you own more than one license, no refund will be available.Your money may be refunded only once.
Add-onsYou have the unconditional right to claim and receive a full refund for the add-ons within 30 days following the day of your purchase.No refund will be available after this refund period is over.Any purchase of add-ons at a discount price is non-refundable (except the cases when the add-ons are purchased within the Loyalty program).The cost of the installation service is non-refundable.
Custom development serviceThe money for your custom development and web design projects may be refunded in full, excluding the cancellation fee.If you claim a refund at any time before our specialists have started to work on your project, the cancellation fee will be 20% of the full project cost. The other 80% will be refunded in full.If you claim a refund at any time after our specialists have started working on your project, the Company withholds the cancellation fee in the amount of 20% of the full project cost and the part of the payment which is equal to the works and services that have already been rendered by the Company up to the moment of the refund claim. The total refund amount cannot exceed the total project cost.A request for a refund will not be accepted after 6 months from the date of payment.
Web design and other servicesConditions are the same as for “Custom development” service.
Software installation serviceThe cost of the installation service will be refunded in full as long as (a) the engineer has not started the installation process before the claim is received.
AWS HostingThe security and uptime of your website is our priority. If for some reason you make a decision to suspend using AWS Hosting service or completely terminate it, you can request a partial or full refund for the services that were not rendered by the Company, excluding the fees and service expenses which are not refundable. For more details, please read Refund Policy for our AWS Hosting Service.
CS⁠-⁠Cart Storefront licenseNon-refundable.

REFUND PROCEDURE

All refund requests must be submitted to our Customer Help Desk system – https://helpdesk.simtechdev.com/. Requests made via email, a contact form on this website, or by phone are not acceptable.

The decision about whether to grant a return request is made within one or two business days.

If the refund is granted, the user must remove all software purchased from Simtech Development and must not use the software unless another license is purchased.

We have recently released our new website with enhanced usability.

Our UX/UI team did their best. As you may know, not everything comes out perfect from the first try. So if you find any issues and come up with any suggestions, please contact us. We have a special gift for you ;)