Numartng.com is an all-in-one multi-product platform from Lagos, Nigeria, that allows you not only to buy but take a loan for a product you wish. The Numartng IT team implemented a loan system and asked us to arrange all the redirects to make this integration work seamlessly and smoothly with their Multi-Vendor platform. The result of our mutual work exceeded the expectations. Orders increased despite the pandemic.
- Integrate the loan system and arrange the redirects
- Extend functionality with the Multi-Vendor Ultimate fully compliant add-ons
- Provide Cloud Hosting solution to keep the project safe and stable
Implementing the Project
Connecting a custom loan system
the Digital Marketing & IT Personnel Manager, in his interview with Clutch
Extending functionality with add-ons
- With Google Remarketing Tag, the team tracks real-time events like adding/removing a product to/from cart, adding to wish/comparison list, and purchasing in their Google Analytics account. This improves customer data collection, increases conversion and leverages all the remarketing activities on the marketplace without reverting to developers.
- Gift Registry allows the marketplace to create a dedicated space where customers can create special events, add a list of wished products whereas other users can view their lists and buy products as gifts. For example, I’m celebrating my birthday and want somebody to pay for a gift I want. I create a request on the Gift Registry page so that other visitors can purchase it for me. Isn’t it a good opportunity to add more engagement on your eCommerce site?
The Numartng team trusted handling the server issues of the hosting to our experts to eliminate the need for in-house IT staff.
Our hosting team:
- Optimized server configuration for maximum performance of the website
- Renewed SSL certificate, did daily backups, and protected the website from hacker attacks
- Supported the Numartng project with the multi-layer monitoring system for the project’s 24/7/365 security
- Provided 24/7 server incidents reaction with a 15-minute response time according to the Cloud Hosting Service Level Agreement (SLA).