a Multi-Vendor for motorcycle lovers
Valuesbig is a marketplace selling products across various sectors: racing gear, footwear, fashion apparel, sportswear, musical instruments, martial arts, and other goods with the main focus on motorcycle enthusiasts. The store pledges to ensure minimum costs due to negotiated shipping rates and collective marketing. To make their store more effective, the Multi-Vendor platform was acquired and fine-tuned to the needs of marketplace customers and vendors.
Integrate Cybersecurity payment
Modify product page
Introduce and style a button
Implementing the project
Here we’ll tell you how we customized the project to improve its efficiency and functionality.
Integration of Nochex Payment System
Integration with CyberSource payment gateway
After integrating with the “Cybersource” payment service a new payment method became available on the marketplace. With this payment, now visitors of Valuesbig have the option to pay with credit cards, eChecks, and/or digital wallets like Visa Checkout and Google Pay directly on the site. Customers enter their payment credentials in a fully integrated payment form on the marketplace, and CyberSource processes the rest. It’s a convenient method to keep customers on the site providing them with a handy and secure payment service.
Product page modification
The business goal of this modification was to simplify creation of a new product in the admin panel. To make it true, we completed a range of customizations on the product page:
- We hid the “Shipping freight” field from the “Shipping properties” tab on the product settings page in the backend panel.
- Instead of the Shipping freight field, we added the text highlighted in the yellow box. The “View all Shipping Methods” link opens the page with all available shipping methods in a new tab.
- We added a new “Default shipping” checkbox on the shipping settings page in the backend panel.
- We added a new “Estimated import fee deposit” input field in the “Shipping properties” tab on the product settings page in the backend panel. The value of this field is shown on the product page and checkout page separately from the shipping cost.
- We added the “Product cost” popup to the product details page
- We added the Shipping (total of shipping) & Import Fees Deposit to the user location below the product price. When the ‘Details’ link is clicked, a detailed table is shown.
- We displayed the “Additional import fees would apply” text below the product price on the category page and product blocks.
- We added the “Escalate Dispute to Admin” button on the order details page in the storefront. Clicking this button sends an email notification to the main admin, vendor, and the customer.
- We added a new “Size chart” text area on the product settings page. Thus the vendor can add a size chart image or table in the Basic tab and display it in a pop-up on the product details page in the storefront.
Introducing and styling a button for file upload on the Vendor registration form
Our developers added the ability to upload files on the vendor registration page in the storefront. Uploaded files now can be stored on the Vendor profile page in the vendor panel in the JPEG, PNG, and PDF formats.
Once the vendor registration form was introduced with the upload ability, there was one more request from the marketplace managers to style a button for the same. We used the references provided by the customer to make the button fit the overall marketplace design.
Modern marketplace for bikers with affordable prices, handy to deal with both for customers and vendors.
Just send us your ideas or concerns about starting your online store or marketplace and we will give you the help you need.