We are starting a monthly blog series called “Latest Updates and Features at Cloud Hosting,” in which we’ll share our recent product updates. The goal is to keep you informed so that you can get the most out of our Cloud Hosting solution for business. Here are the updates and features that we shipped in April.
General changes and Cloud Hosting news
- The new data center in Brazil (São Paulo)
- We have implemented the SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) approach, it helps solve some issues before they become problems. Read more about SRE here.
- CI/CD automation is ready for all our clients and has some requirements and restrictions. Contact us if you want to implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment for your project.
Server-side and MyCloud improvements
- We have improved our automated system for reducing project image size, up to 30% without images quality lost. Also, we recommend disabling or remove any third-parties add-ons which do that.
- For the web-server, we have implemented BROTLI compression, which compresses traffic about 14% more than GZIP.
- Improvements to the monitoring system which has received new features such as notifying via MyCloud about excessive load to the server for an extended period of time and domain expiration. Soon we will implement messages about the growing percentage of errors to handle issues before they become problems at the first go-off.
- We have finished implementing and testing an extra security layer, named WAF (Web Application Firewall) to make your projects more secure.
We hope you give the new features a try. And if you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here.
Until next month,
Happy business and stay safe!