Yandex.Mail offers a full, rich, and usable email experience with powerful web access, mobile apps, POP as well as IMAP access and unlimited storage. Free. Businesses can take a lot out of using this mail service.
Key takeaways about Yandex.Mail
- It is free
- Online storage is unlimited
- POP and IMAP allow flexible access
- It is scalable (storage, users)
- It has customizable solutions for business (chargeable)
- Yandex.Mail offers free email with unlimited online storage (starting at 10 GB and increasing in 1 GB steps as needed).
- Yandex.Mail accounts can be set up. The emailing service offers POP and IMAP access. A handy solution for desktop and mobile email programs.
- Yandex.Mail can fetch mail from POP and IMAP email accounts. You can send messages using these accounts’ addresses from the Yandex.Mail web interface.
- Yandex.Mail is accessible via secure SSL/TLS connections and keeps a log of activity you can check for suspicious use. You can log out remote clients from the web interface.
- A built-in translator helps you read and send mail in foreign languages.
- Integration with Yandex.Disk lets you send bigger files without attaching them to the letter. Files can be viewed right in Yandex.Mail.
- You can have Yandex.Mail to remind you about messages to which you have not received a timely reply.
- Yandex.Mail can request standard DSN delivery notifications for messages you send.
- DKIM signature.
- Keyboard shortcuts help operate Yandex.Mail with efficiency and speed.
- Using filters, you can set up Yandex.Mail to perform tasks automatically. Delete certain emails, forward them to another address, or send automatic replies!
- Yandex.Mail lets you save messages as templates for easy re-use.
- You can schedule messages at a later date and time. They will be delivered automatically.
- E-Cards built right into Yandex.Mail make sending rich invitations, wishes, and everyday greetings an easy thing to do.
- Yandex.Mail finds emails fast with the free-form search. You can narrow results by folder, status, label, field (by sender or subject), and date.
- A spam virus filter classifies and moves out junk. It refers to phishing and virus-laden emails, too. You can use custom black and white lists of senders.
- A simple task manager built into Yandex.Mail lets you keep a to-do list (with due dates).
- Yandex.Mail is available in a version that uses simple HTML, which may perform better with certain browsers and internet connections.
Yandex for Business
The owners of a domain can connect it with Yandex.Mail to create a domain email example[at]domain[dot]com. The service is free and does not limit the common Yandex.Mail functionality.
Yandex.Mail for domain
After connecting a domain to Yandex.Mail, the user gets:
- 1000 unique email inboxes by default (the quantity can be extended on demand)
- Web interface to manage accounts. You can create accounts, block and delete them, change passwords and etc.
- Ability to brand your email.
- Unlimited storage space for the emails.
- Anti-spam and anti-virus protection.
- Web access to your mailbox from any device and software access via SMTP/POP3/IMAP.
- Business calendar
- Correspondence management tools, including bulk actions (download all attachments, sort by parameter, archiving and etc.).
For small startups or organizations that simply need email for their domains Yandex.Mail has created a free complex solution Yandex.Connect which includes Yandex.Mail for domain, messenger and wiki instruments.
After connecting a domain to Yandex.Connect, the user gets:
- 1 to 1000 users
- 10 GB of cloud storage for every user (can be extended)
- Unlimited inbox space
- Addresses in your domain
- Alias domains
- POP3, SMTP, IMAP support
- 100 pages of Wiki with limited editing history
- Yamb messenger (web version and apps for iOS, Android, Mac, Windows)
- Employee Page
- Organizational structure
- Aliases for teams and departments
- Unlimited number of administrators
- Domain delegation
- DNS editor
If you want to know how you can integrate your eCommerce business with Yandex.Mail, visit our Wiki, and read a complete guide.
If you have more important things to do, contact us and we’ll set up Yandex.Mail forwarding on your server the very next day.