Hello! You’re with the Add-Ons Development Department. Look what awesome updates and useful improvements in CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor extensions we’ve got for you here for the first part of May 2021!
Updated for a better view
Before, the theme used its own navigation panel block instead of the default My account block. Because of this, third-party and default modules were not able to add their items to the Main Menu using hook. After changes were made, and the hook was replaced with a standard one, the menu items can be added. You can see the improvements in the following section with the Affiliate Light and Affiliate and Referral add-ons.
We introduced the required changes to make the add-ons appear well on the nav bar when the Airy theme is installed.
Before, if the file name was too long, the page layout moved out. We updated the old override to improve the order template. Now, regardless of the number and name of files, the page is displayed correctly.
There was an incorrect message on the category page in the hot-deals blocks telling that the vendor does not work. After reworking the add-on, we obtained the right displaying of vendor business hours.
- Due to the add-on ability to set templates for additional images using non-static variables, when generating additional images, the first additional image was duplicated. We added the field validation in the product image template settings to remove duplication.
- Previously, when the Common Products for Vendors add-on was active in Multi-Vendor Plus, templates applied to the products to sell in case no vendor had been selected in the template setting. After changes were made, the SEO Templates work with products to sell.
- We implemented a solution in which it is not possible to leave the SEO name field empty if the option to Generate SEO name has been selected. Also, if the Generate SEO name setting is not enabled, the SEO name field is not active.
- Before, some parameters in the array were not present in the product variation. These parameters caused an error notice. We added a check for the presence of fields in the input datasets.
- When the sl = en language parameter was added to the product page URL, this parameter did not appear in the link to the AMP page. The AMP page had a clean link with no parameters. It was necessary to implement a solution where parameters remained. So, we transferred the page URL link additional parameters to the AMP link.
An internal conflict of files caused the disabling of bonus points block. We renamed the options_advanced.override.tpl file to options_advanced.pre.tpl. This solution helped stop blocking of bonus points.
- Previously, category columns were distorted. We made a study and found out that the issue was caused by extra spaces. After resetting the font size for the container to zero, we managed to resolve the issue. Now, the grid is displayed correctly.
- One of our customers reported that the buttons for switching categories in the category gallery do not work in the mobile version of the store. The issue was solved by canceling the zeroing of indents for the OWL carousel.
Updated to comply
- Before, an error occurred for the Ultimate versions due to incorrect setting of a value to the default state. We added a check for matching values in the database to solve this issue.
- There was a conflict between Youtube Video Gallery and Buy Together modules. After making changes, both add-ons fully comply.
Previously, it was impossible to open the add-on settings for a store with multiple storefronts. We improved the add-on settings. Now, all settings are available for multi-storefront CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor.
UNFOLD MORE CHANGES…
If you want to see what has been added or fixed in add-ons for all the time, you can follow the links below and have a look at the changelog section.
- [fixed] “Affiliate program” menu item on the navigation panel of the Airy Mobile theme is displayed correctly.
- [fixed] The Bonus points block is displayed on the detailed product page of Unitheme 2.
- [fixed] 404 error on the affiliate registration page, that occurred when the SEO add-on is active, is fixed.
- [fixed] The Affiliates item on the navigation bar of the Airy Mobile theme is displayed correctly.
- [fixed] If the file name is too long, the content goes beyond the frames of the product page on the Admin Panel.
- [fixed] Migration error from the previous upgrade package is fixed.
- [changed] The add-on is adapted to the “Buy together” add-on.
- [fixed] The incorrect time display on the product card when the seller is not working is fixed.
- [fixed] The ability to open the add-on settings is fixed.
- [fixed] The Grid net displayed the wrong amount of columns under some circumstances.
- [fixed] Direction of the scroller button displayed incorrectly with some themes.
- [fixed] New items can be added to the navigation panel.
- [added] Field validation in product image template settings is added.
- [fixed] “SEO-name” is obligatory to fill in if the “refresh the SEO-name” setting is active.
- [changed] When the Common Products for Vendors add-on is active in MV PLUS, templates are applied to products to sell, in case if no vendor is selected in the template setting.
- [added] Undefined parameters check is added.
- [changed] Page URL link additional parameters are also transferred to the AMP link.