Hello! You’re with the Add-Ons Development Department. Look what awesome updates and useful improvements in CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor extensions we’ve got for you here for the second half of September 2021 and the second half of October 2021!
New Handy Functions and Improvements
We introduced a new label “On Backorder“. If a product is out of stock, the label informs the user about an option to pre-order it. At this, the “Out of stock” label does not apply to the product with the available pre-order option.
We changed the theme layout. Now, instead of a standard menu, your customers will see the Smart Mega Menu and sticky header. The menu expands horizontally after clicking the button.
We added an ability to hide the “See all” category in the add-on settings to provide the store admin with a more concise dashboard.
We revised the theme code to make it better compliant with other add-ons. We updated Gen Z to improve its work and styled the notification snippets. Now, snippets fit the theme style.
The latest versions of CS-Cart got a large indent for images on the product detail page and gallery thumbnails. This indentation was not relevant for the Vanilla theme. We removed it for a better UX/UI.
We introduced a parameter that adds a View Order button to the email.
We improved the add-on to make it appear on the Brands, Newest, Bestsellers, Final sale and On sale pages.
The add-on was adapted to the Product Reviews add-on. Now, push notifications informing about new reviews successfully come to administrators and vendors.
We improved the add-on logic. Now, after the product amount was changed in the cart, the respective events are sent to the add-on.
We improved the add-on in terms of properly getting the user group data when creating a new payment method. Moreover, we updated the add-on to remove the ability to restrict the administrator user groups for vendors. The add-on got a setting to prohibit payment methods when importing/exporting vendors. Previously, it was feasible to prohibit shipping methods only.
We added a new checkbox that displays the product in the recently purchased products pop-up window.
UNFOLD TO SEE MORE CHANGES…
- [added] New label “Buy in advance” is added
- [changed] “Out of stock” label is not applied to the product with available pre-order
- [fixed] Theme includes the color editor settings
- [fixed] PHP-notice occurred on cloning the product with active “Generate SEO name only in primary language when creating new product” setting is fixed
- [changed] Theme layout is changed: the default: menu has been replaced with SD: Smart Mega Menu and sticky header of SD: Sticky Header add-on has been added
- [added] The ability to hide “See all” category paragraph with the settings is added
- [changed] Code quality is improved
- [changed] Notification snippets are changed
- [fixed] Blank space on the left side of the image on the product page is fixed
- [fixed] order_url parameter transferring to MailChimp is added
- [fixed] The add-on functions correctly on the Brands, Newest, Bestsellers, Final
- [changed] The add-on is adapted to the Product Reviews default add-on
- [fixed] Vendor correctly receives new review notifications
- [changed] The add-on is adapted to the default Message Center add-on
- [fixed] Incorrect events transferring occurred on the change of product quantity is fixed
- [fixed] Usergroups are applied correctly when the new payment method is created
- [fixed] Vendors are not able to limit Administrators user groups when the new shipping and payment method is created
- [added] Restricted payments are added to export/import
- [fixed] The error occurred on mailing to subscribers for ‘Product is created’, ‘Review is created’ and ‘Product back in stock’ events by Cron when Vendor Data Premoderation default add-on enabled is fixed
- [added] New checkbox that displays the product in recently purchased products pop-up window is added